In addition to preparing and filing your tax return, we can assist you with the following services:
- Tax Planning
- IRS Problem Resolutions
- Elder Care
- New Business Formation
- Small Business Accounting Services
- Education Planning
- Notary Services
Today’s tax laws are so complicated that unless your financial affairs are extremely simple, chances are that you will benefit from the help of a tax professional.
According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office recently, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
It is too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled if you prepare only one
return a year. Even the use of computer software is no substitute for the assistance of a seasoned tax professional.
We prepare hundreds of tax returns every year. We know what to look for when your return is prepared.
More importantly, you will have someone to answer your questions during the rest of the year.
We feel that it is our job is to see that you pay no more tax than the law requires.
What you can expect:
- Your meeting – Your meeting with one of our tax professionals will begin with a comprehensive examination of your tax information. Now, don’t let the word examination intimidate you. It is our job to explain to you what is needed to prepare your taxes and to advise you of how to obtain any information you do not currently have.
- Your tax return – After preparation of your return, it will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Filing – Following your approval, your tax return will be filed electronically so that you will get your refund back quicker.
- Planning – If applicable, your tax professional will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months. And, we will review your information for potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help.
We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return.
Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.